- Originally from Northeast Pennsylvania (Blakely, PA) and currently live in Southeast Pennsylvania (Pottstown, PA)
- Attended the University of Pittsburgh and finished my last two years at West Chester University of Pennsylvania where I earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
- Earned my MBA, with a concentration in Finance, from St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia and hold a certificate of completion from the College for Financial Planning’s Elite-CFP education program
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and an enrolled agent admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service
- More than 20 years of experience in the accounting and financial services industry and most recently served as Vice President of a large registered investment advisory firm in the Philadelphia suburbs
- Previously served as principal for one of Pennsylvania’s largest regional accounting firms and as Regional Director for a leading global provider of outsourced asset management, investment processing and investment operations solutions
- Held numerous leadership positions within various non-profit, charitable, and civic organizations in the area
You can find out more about my professional background here:
In my limited free time, it’s all about family. I’ve been married for 16 years to my wife, Maria, and we have four young children. We enjoy being outdoors so you can typically find us spending time at the soccer field, hiking a mountain with the scouts, four-wheeling, catching waves at the Jersey shore or carving turns at our local ski resorts.
If you’d like to further explore how I might be able to help, I would encourage you to send me an email or use our scheduling app to schedule a 15 minute call. I sincerely appreciate your interest and look forward to connecting with you soon.
– Michael Henzes