Step #1: Schedule Intro Call
This is a get acquainted meeting. We’ll ask such things as:
- What’s important to you?
- What are your goals?
- What motivated you to schedule a call?
- What are you trying to solve?
- What’s keeping you up at night?
If we mutually feel we can add value and there seems to be a good fit we’ll move to step 2.
After our initial Introductory call, you will be sent:
- a link to schedule our next call/meeting
- a link to securely provide your investment statements, tax return, and any other documents you feel will be pertinent to your assessment.
We use this information to provide:
- a complimentary financial checkup
- suggestions on how to improve
Behind the scenes, we will leverage…
- Sophisticated financial technology
- Volumes of Nobel Prize winning research on portfolio construction and behavioral finance
- Decades of knowledge and experience
- Thousands of hours of training and continuing education
- The expertise of a CFP® Professional and fiduciary
…to analyze your data and explore what options, ideas, and strategies are available to optimize or improve upon what you’re currently doing.
We will have our second call/meeting to share our observations and review the results of your assessment.
At a high level, you will understand:
- If you’re on track to reach your goals
- If you’re paying too much in taxes
- If there are opportunities to accelerate moving you from where you are to where you want to be
If you would like our help implementing our ideas, a quote for our services will be included with the analysis.
Our goal is to move you from where you are to where you want to be…more quickly.
Take as much time as you need to think it over; there’s no hard sell here.
We do suggest you ask yourself the following:
- Do I like/trust the person I’m dealing with?
- Will the benefits they provide exceed the fee I’ll pay?
- Do their recommendations make sense to me?
- Am I more likely to take action with their help?
If you answered “yes” to those four questions, it means you found someone who is genuinely committed to serving you well.
If you’re ready to move forward, the last step in our process is onboarding:
- Sign advisory agreement
- Schedule our next meeting
- Take a deep breath and smile; you’ve chosen someone who is dedicated to your best interest and who will help you navigate any financial complexities with confidence.
Although we do not sell any products, we are with you the whole way and will help you implement whatever is necessary to put you in a better financial position to reach your goals.
Ready to Schedule Your 30-min Intro Call?