All planning relationships will adhere to the CFP board’s 7 step Practice Standards
1. Understanding Your Personal and Financial Circumstances
2. Identifying and Selecting Goals
3. Analyzing Your Current Course of Action and Potential Alternative Course(s) of Action
4. Developing the Financial Planning Recommendation(s)
5. Presenting the Financial Planning Recommendation(s)
6. Implementing the Financial Planning Recommendation(s)
7. Monitoring Progress and Updating
Tax returns with support from previous two years
Statements, e.g. investment, debt, insurance, employee benefits
First, we start the process with a conversation to answer questions such as: What brings you here, what are you putting off, what are you worried about, what are you excited about? We’ll then talk about how your best life might look and what you feel might be holding you back. We’ll then review your current financial circumstances to determine the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
At this point we will suggest a service level where we feel we can add the most value. If you’d like to proceed, we begin to prioritize goals, develop strategies and a timeline for the various tactics we might recommend, e.g. stop negative compounding (bad habits, debt, fees, etc.). Once we stop the negative, we refocus on optimizing. Although we do not sell any products, this does not mean we can’t help you implement the things necessary to put you in a better financial position. We are with you the whole way and will help you implement whatever is necessary.
- We form personal relationships with curious, thoughtful people who value their time and are looking to work with someone they know, like and trust.
- We help you organize your finances, prioritize your goals, and take action.
- We work with you in a fully transparent, capped fee, manner to mitigate conflicts of interest and the negative compounding affects of other fee models.
- We deliver this cost effective creative solution to you in the least disruptive manner possible.
- We challenge limiting beliefs and help you build the confidence needed to create your best life.
- We strive every day to make you a loyal raving fan who will promote our firm and our uncompromising dedication to high value client service.