Combined planning and investment advisory services.
This profile is typically retired couples, but often independent women, who want confirmation their retirement will be adequately funded. They may also be interested in creating a meaningful legacy, having a social impact, and minimizing strife within their families. They have accumulated some wealth but lack a cohesive plan and understanding of how well it is serving the needs of self, family and community.
- Vision and goal prioritization discussion
- Step by step plan to organize and optimize all aspects of their financial lives.
- Entrepreneurship/second career planning
- Tax return and legal document review
- Cash Flow & Budgeting
- Estate and charitable planning
- Social security and retirement income planning
- Healthcare planning
- Quarterly review and updates
- Portfolio Management to include socially responsible investing
- Facilitation of family vision and planning meetings
- Mutual accountability via regular “check-ins” and short-term action plans
- Meetings/Co-consulting with Attorneys, CPAs, insurance agents and employers
- Annual In-person meeting for remote clients